1. Authorized Users
- Age; Authority. Aquarius sells products to people of all ages. If you are under 18 years old you may purchase products on our site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. If you cannot comply or do not agree with these terms then do not attempt to purchase jewlery from Aquarius.
- Account Confidentiality; Account Cancellation. You are responsible for keeping you account confidential and secure. You must notify us immediately if there is any unauthorized use of your password or account. Aquarius will not be responsible for any loss or damage created by the unauthorized use of your user or member name, password or account. You agree to indemnify and hold Aquarius harmless for any improper, unauthorized or illegal uses of your user or member name, password or account. We reserve the right to terminate your account at any time. You also have the option of cancelling your account at any time you desire.
- License. Aquarius grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our website. Aquarius reserves all right, title and interest not expressly granted under this license to the fullest extent possible under all applicable laws. Any use of Aqaurius not permitted under this agreement is strictly prohibited.
- Payments; Returns. We accept payment via Credit Card, Bank Wire Transfer and Paypal. We offer a 30 day “no questions asked” return policy in all goods except diamonds and we do not charge a restocking fee for returns. Products must be returned unaltered and accompanied by all the documentation received with the original purchase (diamond certificate, appraisal, etc). Any returned product missing a diamond certificate will be subject to a replacement fee of €250 for the missing diamond certificate.
- Product Availability. After full payment for the product has been received by Aquarius, your order will be ready within 15 working days. In the event that the product that you purchase is not available, we will contact you to discuss alternative options such as a refund.
- Product Description. Aquarius makes reasonable efforts to accurately display all products on this site. The color capabilities of the monitor of your computer and the combination of colors displayed can affect the colors that are seen on your monitor. Aquarius does not represent that the pictures displayed on this website are completely accurate or error free.
3. Content of the Service
4. Intellectual Property Rights
- Aquarius's Intellectual Property Rights. You acknowledge that Aquarius owns all right, title and interest in and to the Site, including without limitation all intellectual property rights. Aquarius intellectual property rights are protected by Cyprus. and international intellectual property laws. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Site, including but not limited to its visual design or CSS/HTML code, without the express written permission of Aquarius.
5. General Information
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Site for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The failure of Aquarius to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the Cyprus without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The exclusive jurisdiction for any claim, action or dispute with Aquarius will be in the state and federal courts of the Cyprus.
6. Taxes and Custom Fees
By selling globally, we do not charge you any taxes or additional fees when placing your order. You may be charged such fees by the courier in your country. Common fees charged by local authorities are VAT (called GST in some countries) and customs duties which in many countries are waived for diamond jewelry.
The Aquarius website and any upgrades and licensed content are licensed to you as is. Any use of this website will be at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Aquarius, its suppliers and its licensors disclaim all warranties, either express or implied. Aquarius, its suppliers or its licensors make no representations or guarantees that the Aquarius website will be free from loss, destruction, damage, corruption, attack, viruses, interference, hacking, or other security intrusion, and Aquarius disclaims any liability relating thereto. Aquarius, its suppliers or its licensors make no guarantees, representations, or warranties that use or results of the use of the Aquarius website will be accurate, reliable, current, uninterrupted or without errors. Aquarius, without prior notice, may modify, suspend, or discontinue this website. Whenever Aquarius elects to modify, suspend, or discontinue this website, it will not be liable to you or any third party. You acknowledge that your submission of any information to Aquarius is at your own risk. Aquarius, its suppliers or its licensors do not in any way assume any liability to you with regard to any loss or liability relating to such information.
Limitation of Liability
Aquarius, its suppliers or its licensors will be liable in no event to you for indirect, general, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or other damages even if Aquarius, its suppliers or its licensors have been advised of the possibility of such damages. No oral or written information given by Aquarius, its suppliers, its licensors or others will create a warranty and neither you nor any third party may rely on any such information or advice. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions and limitations may or may not apply to you.
You will indemnify and hold Aquarius, its suppliers and its licensors harmless with respect to any suits or claims arising out of your breach of this Agreement.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT AND WILL BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THIS AGREEMENT REPRESENTS THE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US AND THAT IT SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND US RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT.