For all our Services, the data controller — the company that is responsible for your privacy— is A.C Aquarius Jewellery Ltd, with a registered address at 153 Arch. Makarios III Avenue, Limassol, Cyprus.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to identify you (“Personal Data”). The information we collect include:
- Information we obtain from third parties
We may receive information about you from our analytic service providers with data they collect through our Services in accordance with their own privacy policies. A list of the third parties that operate in our Services can be found in the APPENDIX A below.
- Information that you provide
We collect some information from you when you provide it to us directly, such as via an online form or when you register on the site, place an order, respond to a survey, subscribe to our newsletter or when you send us an email or call us directly. Such information may include contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and mobile or other telephone number).
- Payment Information
We obtain payment information (such as your payment card number, expiration date, authorization number or security code, and billing address) to receive payment and give refunds when purchasing our products. Such information is not kept, we use JCC Payment Systems Ltd and Paypal to obtain payments, and we advise to you to check their respective privacy policies for more information on how they collect your personal data.
- Web browser cookies
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR INFORMATION
We have set out below a description of the ways in which we plan to use your information, the legal bases we rely upon to do so and provide opt-out, where applicable:
- To provide and maintain our Services and to perform essential business operation, our legal basis for processing is performance of a contract with you.
- To administer and protect our Services (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, support, fraud, reporting and hosting of data), our legal basis for processing is legitimate interests for running our business, provision of administration and services.
- To notify you about changes to our Services, to allow you to participate in new features of our Services when you choose to do so and to understand how you use our Services so that we can continuously improve our offerings, our legal basis is legitimate interests to keep our users updated about our Services and our new features in accordance with your preference, and to continue to improve the Services we offer.
- To process transactions when placing an order and provide various products and Services to you and provide customer support (including repairs, alterations and other services).
- In case you opt-in to our mailing list, to advertise our Services and products and to send you emails in regard to Aquarius news, updates and promotional materials, our legal basis is legitimate interests to be able to advertise our Services and products to our users. You can opt-out at any time by following the instruction under “YOUR RIGTHS AND OPTIONS” further below.
RETENTION OF DATA
Usage Information is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to improve the functionality of our Services, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your Personal Data will be deleted when they no longer serve one of the above-mentioned purposes but in any event your Personal Data will be deleted after 36 months of inactivity in your use of our Services. Once we have deleted your Personal Data, you will not be able to exercise the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification or the right to data portability.
YOUR RIGTHS AND OPTIONS
Access personal data we hold about you.
You have the right to request access to your personal data. This can be done by email. Following your request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
You also have other rights such as to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You also have the right to withdraw consent where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your personal data. This will not affect any data processed before such a withdrawal.
Exercise these rights.
Any requests to exercise your rights should be made through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, however we may request additional information in order to accommodate your request. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by us as early as possible and always within one month. You may also contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for unresolved complaints.
PROTECTION, DISCLOSURE, TRANSFER AND SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Protection of Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
- Share with our service providers and partners
We use third parties to help us operate and improve our Services. These third parties assist us with various tasks, including analytics. For further information on analytics service provides go to ‘APPENDIX A - Analytics service providers’ below.
- For corporate transactions
We may transfer your information if we are involved, whether in whole or in part, in a merger, sale, acquisition, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, bankruptcy or other change of ownership or control.
- When required by law
We may also share information if we also under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our customers or others.
- To enforce legal rights
We may also share information: (i) if disclosure would mitigate our liability in an actual or threatened lawsuit; (ii) as necessary to protect our legal rights and legal rights of our users, business partners or other interested parties; (iii) to enforce our agreements with you; and (iv) to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing.
- With your consent or at your request
We may ask for your consent to share your information with third parties. In any such case, we will make it clear why we want to share the information.
- Cross-border data transfers
We appreciate the need to provide extra privacy protections to users who are children. Our Services are intended for use only by those aged 18 and over. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age. In order to request the deletion of personal data, for any reason, please contact us at the address provided below and we will take reasonable measures to promptly delete such personal data from our records.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the Aquarius website, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use Aquarius website.
APPENDIX A -
Analytics service providers
We use your information to perform our own analytics and to enable analytics provided by third parties. We use analytical information for supporting business analysis and operations, business intelligence, product development, improving the Services, personalizing content, providing advertising, and making recommendations. In order to learn about how your information is used by our analytics service providers, you can follow the hyperlinks in the list below to each provider’s privacy notice.
Google Analytics is analytics service provided by Google Inc. (US).
reCAPTCHA is a free service that protects our website from spam and abuse provided by Google Inc. (US).